This is website, but not for your browser!
This is a server meant to be consumed by a client. Sometimes, that's referred to as an API.
Here's how to use it!
- visit POST /lists to create a new list. In the body of your request, include a 'name' parameter so you can idenitify it later!
- visit GET /lists/:list_name to get all items for a list.
- visit POST /lists/:list_name/items to create a new item. In the body of your request, include 'description' and 'completed' parameters.
- visit PUT /lists/:list_name/items/:item_id to update an item. Include the parameters you want to update (either 'description' or 'completed').
- visit DELETE /lists/:list_name/items/:item_id to delete the specified item.
Whenever you see :list_name, replace it with the name of the list you provided. Whenever you see :item_id, replace it with the id of the item you want to update or delete.